At Competition Toyota our customers expect the best which is why we only hire the best talent to provide an outstanding customer experience! Are you currently looking for a change? Are you looking for a new challenge and want to be appreciated for your skills and experience? If so, Competition Toyota is looking for you!
Competition Toyota requires a dynamic Digital Brand Ambassador to represent our line of vehicles and services online. You will do this in a positive light to help increase brand awareness and vehicle sales and the presence of our new facility North London Toyota during the build process.Your primary responsibility as Digital Brand Ambassador is to embody our corporate identity in appearance, demeanor, values and ethics online.
Preference will be given to applicants that submit a YouTube video telling us why they are the best candidates for the position. In addition you will:
- Manage all of our digital inquiries (leads) and respond with text, emails and videos when appropriate.
- Create and promote a personal brand that supports the Competition Toyota brand.
- Develop and manage a strong social media marketing network that includes but is not limited to a Facebook page, Google + account and a YouTube channel
- Create YouTube Walk Around vehicle review videos that you edit, upload and optimize to be found in organic search results on Google.
- Create responsive walk around videos to address customer inquires and concerns.
- Create “behind the scenes” videos that promote the before and after sales experience for our customers at our dealership.
- Create customer review and testimonials videos.
- Manage a Google review culture for the entire dealership.
- Manage and maintain your own client base using our CRM tool.
- Compensation is an above average income potential, plus bonus for meeting sales targets, company car , Pension program and great benefits.
- Retail sales experience
- Post secondary education an asset
- Social media marketing skills
- Video production, editing, photography, content creation
- Excellent time management skills
- Web development skills
- Class G license with a clean drivers abstract
- Must be able to be Team oriented while still be able to be self motivated
- OMVIC certified an asset
Job Type: Full-time
NOW HIRING! COMPETITION TOYOTA (SOON TO BE NORTH LONDON TOYOTA) is looking for sales & leasing professionals to start with us as we grow into our new facility.
Starting in early 2018 we will be moving to our new facility already under construction at Fanshawe Park Road & Highbury. This will be the largest Toyota Dealership in Southwestern Ontario, complete with an underground showroom, café, carwash and much more!
As we start to grow into our new state of the art facility, we are looking for talented individuals to join our winning team.
As a Sales & Leasing Professional you will receive;
- Extensive sales training with Base Salary for your first three months of employment.
- Competitive Pay Plan with an opportunity to earn above average income.
- Company Demonstrator
- Full Health Benefits
- Company matching RRSP program
- Opportunities for advancement
We are looking for candidates who are very driven and have a passion for sales.
If you feel that this would be the opportunity for you, please send your resume to emails provided
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification: G
Hours of Operation
- Service & Parts
Monday - Thursday
9:00am - 9:00pm
9:00am - 5:30pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
Service & Parts
Monday - Wednesday
7:30am - 5:30pm
7:30am - 8:00pm
7:30am - 5:30pm
8:00am - 4:00pm