At Competition Toyota our customers expect the best which is why we only hire the best talent to provide an outstanding customer experience! Are you currently looking for a change? Are you looking for a new challenge and want to be appreciated for your skills and experience? If so, Competition Toyota is looking for you!
NOW HIRING! COMPETITION TOYOTA (SOON TO BE NORTH LONDON TOYOTA) is looking for sales & leasing professionals to start with us as we grow into our new facility.
Starting in early 2018 we will be moving to our new facility already under construction at Fanshawe Park Road & Highbury. This will be the largest Toyota Dealership in Southwestern Ontario, complete with an underground showroom, café, carwash and much more!
As we start to grow into our new state of the art facility, we are looking for talented individuals to join our winning team.
As a Sales & Leasing Professional you will receive;
- Extensive sales training with Base Salary for your first three months of employment.
- Competitive Pay Plan with an opportunity to earn above average income.
- Company Demonstrator
- Full Health Benefits
- Company matching RRSP program
- Opportunities for advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification: G
When customers come to Competition Toyota, they look to us to provide unmatched customer care and an experience that’s second to none. If you share our passion for delivering an unparalleled customer experience, while representing a quality brand, we would like to hear from you.
As our Receptionist, you represent the company and are the first contact for all clients calling or visiting our dealership. You greet every customer professionally and personally ensure they are connected with the person that can help them. You enjoy contact with clients and show enthusiasm for our brand and its products.
The successful applicant will bring with them a high level of customer orientation, a positive attitude with a “smile”, both in person and on the phone, and the ability to handle a high volume of calls while efficiently completing other tasks.
- Respond to telephone, e-mail, and in-person inquiries from clients, business partners, and other parties.
- Refer all inquiries to the appropriate individuals, divisions, or departments across the organization.
- Take and record telephone, e-mail, or written messages for staff members.
- Type forms, letters, reports, and memos as necessary.
- Receive and distribute all forms of paper correspondence.
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office records and files in their proper locations.
- Where necessary, assist in the compilation of data for various reports.
- As a front-line worker, present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other interactions.
- Provide information to staff and/or clients about special activities.
- Ensure all forms and reports are completed as needed.
- Cash out sales, service and parts customers and properly file invoices.
- Maintain the reception in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Responsible for licensing administration for vehicles
- Experience in Automotive Retail environment an asset
- Proven ability to multitask and detail oriented
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to speak and present themselves with confidence
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Proven ability to be a team player, relationship builder and company representative
- Ability to provide exceptional, enthusiastic customer service even while under pressure
- Ability to adapt to changing demands in order to meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm for learning new things
- Ability to learn new tasks and processes quickly
- Cash handling experience
Competition Toyota invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equality and diversity in the workplace. Competition Toyota provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.
We appreciate all who apply; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-Time
Salary: To be negotiated
- Receptionist: 1 year
Hours of Operation
- Service & Parts
Monday - Thursday
9:00am - 8:00pm
9:00am - 5:30pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
Service & Parts
Monday - Wednesday
7:30am - 5:30pm
7:30am - 8:00pm
7:30am - 5:30pm
8:00am - 4:00pm