- Greet customers on arrival
- Assist with check in and introducing to Service Advisors
- Perform alignment checks on vehicles
- Keep drive-thru area clean & tidy
- Park cars outside
- Check fluid samples
- Pull completed vehicles up for customers (valet)
- Minor maintenance (ie. wpiper blades, plate frames)
- Lot maintaning (ie. garbage, salt/sand)
- Wash cars through car wash
- High school diploma
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Full G drivers license with clean abstract with the ability to drive manual transmission
Competition Toyota invites applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to employment equality and diversity in the workplace. Competition Toyota provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.
We appreciate all who apply; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.